Service Level Agreement
This Service Level Agreement governs our relationship with the users of our application
Monthly Uptime Guarantee
Asalta Technologies Pte Ltd guarantees that its Service will be available 99.5% of the time in a calendar month (“ Monthly Uptime Guarantee”), excluding Maintenance and Exclusions (both terms of which are defined below). You are eligible to claim service credit(s) for Service Downtime if Asalta Technologies Pte Ltd fails to meet the Monthly Uptime Guarantee, provided the total Service Downtime of 0.5% in a calendar month is verified by Asalta Technologies Pte Ltd.
“Service Downtime” is defined as an inability to access the Service caused by failure of network equipment managed, owned, leased or used by Asalta Technologies Pte Ltd to provide the Service, including the failure of managed switches, routers, and cabling but excluding Maintenance and Exclusions.
The Monthly Uptime Guarantee does not include time required to perform data restores and backups if applicable.
Irrecoverable Data Guarantee
If you attempt to access any of your data but the data is irrecoverable, you must report the same to Asalta Technologies Pte Ltd as soon as possible. Asalta Technologies Pte Ltd will investigate the cause of the same and will require your assistance during such investigation. If the result of Asalta Technologies Pte Ltd’ investigation indicates that the cause of such irrecoverable data is due to the fault of Asalta Technologies Pte Ltd, then Asalta Technologies Pte Ltd will grant a service credit to you up to a maximum of the fee charged to you for the calendar month during which the irrecoverable data event took place.
“Maintenance” means and includes:
- any scheduled maintenance of the cloud data centers used by Asalta Technologies Pte Ltd to provide the Service of which you are notified at least  days in advance. For the purpose of notifying you, Asalta Technologies Pte Ltd will use the contact email on record. Please ensure that this email is up to date and accessed frequently; and
- any maintenance of the data centres used by Asalta Technologies Pte Ltd: (a) is necessary to avoid an immediate threat to the data center or the Service and (b) of which Customer is notified.
Customer shall not be entitled to any service credits if Service Downtime is due to the following exclusions:
- the actions or omissions of yourself or your employees, agents, representatives or contractors using the password(s) and user ID(s) issued by Asalta Technologies Pte Ltd to you to access the Service;
- the result of Maintenance;
- a Denial of Service attack, hacker activity, or other malicious event or code targeted against Asalta Technologies Pte Ltd or an Asalta Technologies Pte Ltd customer;
- failure of any hardware, software, network or Internet infrastructure not owned or managed by Asalta Technologies Pte Ltd or its sub-contractors;
- factors outside Asalta Technologies Pte Ltd’ reasonable control;
Thank you for taking the time to understand our Service Level Agreement.